Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03069 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,072TL (¥1,273,250) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)