Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,500TL (635,023 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)