Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00509 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 158% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,439TL (1,265,056 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)