Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.845 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 288% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 72,773TL (AU$25,578) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)