Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,044 prices entered by 1,199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 293% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 294,573TL ($81,171) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (22 minutes ago)