Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,584TL (NZ$2,122) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (34 minutes ago)