Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 322% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,719TL (NZ$20,599) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)