Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.707 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 342% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,216TL (NZ$20,399) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)