Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48656 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 121% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,139TL (Q68,108) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)