Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48125 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,167TL (Q35,671) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)