Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46708 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,829TL (Q68,144) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)