Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20335 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,864TL (ARS $14,083) in Neuquén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)