Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.092 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 383% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 60,432TL (CHF 19,543) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)