Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 283% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 59,884TL (60,341 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (30 minutes ago)