Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 288% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,441TL (48,872 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)