Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,236TL (4,543 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)