Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.895 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 240% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,668TL (71,161 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)