Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03787 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,717TL (¥124,557) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)