Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,306TL (¥1,178,621) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)