Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04281 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,453TL (¥104,014) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)