Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,228TL (¥130,682) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (43 minutes ago)