Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03209 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,429TL (¥1,166,377) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)