Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30945 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,649TL (R 11,792) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)