Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43954 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,162TL (R 36,770) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)