Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,454TL (₨56,028) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)