Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,670TL (₨104,209) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)