Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06955 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,374TL (₨48,509) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)