Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,436TL (COL$4,704,546) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)