Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,519TL (COL$2,118,624) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)