Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00128 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,536TL (COL$3,545,581) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)