Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (COL$1,986,456) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)