Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38878 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,943TL (10,141 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 19 Ariary (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)