Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38628 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,856TL (9,984 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (35 minutes ago)