Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 306% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,151TL (10,132 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (27 minutes ago)