Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,611TL (4,657 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (29 minutes ago)