Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,556TL (4,078 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)