Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.090 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,321TL (1,589 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)