Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.045 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,663TL (1,302 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (40 minutes ago)