Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.102 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,666TL (1,269 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (36 minutes ago)