Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30387 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,504TL (Mex$ 54,313) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)