Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,710TL (R$ 9,451) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)