Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.994 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,786TL (€799) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (41 minutes ago)