Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,296TL (€8,796) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)