Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 236% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,096TL (€11,393) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (43 minutes ago)