Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 218% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,775TL (€12,237) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)