Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 219% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,915TL (€13,315) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (33 minutes ago)