Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.510 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 251% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,916TL (NZ$21,883) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)