Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.557 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 263% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,237TL (NZ$18,477) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)