Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,523TL (元4,260) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)