Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,942TL (元9,589) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)