Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,995TL (元7,614) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)