Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,091TL (元37,191) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)