Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,268TL (元73,606) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)