Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,484TL (元6,606) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (30 minutes ago)