Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45307 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 105% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,673TL (元16,935) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)