Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,718TL (元64,875) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)