Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,563TL (元4,883) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)