Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,575TL (€983) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (38 minutes ago)