Cost of living comparison between Nancy, France and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 226% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,052TL (€14,139) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)