Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,864TL (元9,384) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)