Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.804 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,323TL (C$9,018) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)