Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.980 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,490TL (C$9,419) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)