Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.690 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,358TL (C$1,452) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)