Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.994 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,381TL (€1,231) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)