Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.585 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,947TL (€886) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (39 minutes ago)