Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,418TL (€4,282) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (35 minutes ago)