Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 338% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,233TL (€11,591) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)