Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08058 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,520TL (43,679 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (36 minutes ago)