Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03935 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,790TL (452,140 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)