Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05130 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,790TL (405,242 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)