Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04715 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,589TL (415,452 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)