Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.562 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 15,625TL (6,099 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)