Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.533 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,338TL (945 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (15 minutes ago)