Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.832 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,058TL (1,080 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (42 minutes ago)