Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14204 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,113TL (21,913 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)