Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10592 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,695TL (25,442 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)