Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10650 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,893TL (55,336 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (25 minutes ago)