Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09815 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,876TL (39,487 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)