Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14497 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,934TL (20,239 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)