Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08807 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,477TL (50,834 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)