Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10489 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,693TL (63,813 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)