Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05982 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,252TL (руб 121,232) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (37 minutes ago)