Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,474TL (руб 54,521) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (23 minutes ago)