Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,507TL (﷼ 3,263) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)