Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.267 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,659TL (﷼ 2,888) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)