Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00406 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,124TL (770,058 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)