Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03727 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL (Shilling84,331) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)