Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06257 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,831TL (Shilling332,929) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (40 minutes ago)