Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03389 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,306TL (Shilling451,661) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)