Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05323 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,603TL (Shilling593,714) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)