Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03593 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,502TL (Shilling793,350) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)