Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03397 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,083TL (Shilling90,755) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)