Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05248 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,351TL (Shilling121,008) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)