Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03771 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,338TL (¥141,538) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)