Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04309 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,084TL (¥117,997) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)