Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03253 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 308% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 76,446TL (¥2,349,967) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)