Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 252% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,700TL (¥1,449,301) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)