Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,261TL (¥133,184) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)