Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04734 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,599TL (¥688,564) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)