Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 907TL (₨18,044) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)