Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03757 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,319TL (¥88,355) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)