Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,296TL (¥161,187) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)