Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37165 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,582TL (9,639 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (33 minutes ago)