Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38794 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,176TL (8,186 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)