Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,425TL (6,748 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)