Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35355 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,204TL (17,548 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)