Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,771TL (15,551 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)