Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.496 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 214% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,246TL (26,230 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)