Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.791 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,556TL (2,544 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (30 minutes ago)