Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.735 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,109TL (2,944 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €1,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)