Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05530 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,112TL (руб 74,357) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)