Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06378 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,934TL (руб 45,994) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (27 minutes ago)