Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06866 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,049TL (руб 44,414) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)