Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 360% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 86,315TL (14,560,292 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)