Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00605 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 298% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,706TL (8,220,512 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)