Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00852 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 178% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,392TL (750,291 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)