Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00928 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 86,732TL (9,342,762 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)