Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 97,197TL (8,533,690 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)