Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,458TL (₨45,172) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)