Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,169TL (16,201₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)