Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00404 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,193TL (2,026,903 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (42 minutes ago)