Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,370TL (1,984,268 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)