Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,621TL (₨42,863) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)