Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,278TL (₨47,595) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)